Sunday, June 20, 2010
25 questions about DADDY...
I started off with probably the most important question:
What makes Daddy the coolest Daddy? K: When he plays the guitar really cool like a rock n roll man. C: What I'm doing! [Playing air guitar :) ]
1. What is something Daddy always says to you? K: I will tell you something he always tells me. No! And he tells us I love you. C: He always tells me to go to my room.
2. What makes Daddy happy? K: When we kiss him and be nice to him and hug on him. C: And listen.
3. What makes Daddy sad? K: When we be mean to him and we hit him. And we have to make him spank us. C: And pull our ear.
4. How does Daddy make you laugh? K: When he does funny stuff. Like, spank hisself. C: And pull his own ear.
5. What do you think Daddy was like as a child? K: He act really good to his Momma. C: Be nice.
6. How old is Daddy? C: I don't know. K: 37
7. How tall is Daddy? C: This taller. K: Bigger than you.
8. What is Daddy's favorite thing to do? C: Be nice. K: Play with us!
9. What does Daddy do when you’re not around? C: Look around. K: I don't know. Gets us presents.
10. If Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for? K: Us. C: Playing.
11. What is Daddy really good at? K: Playing with us. C: Brushing his teeth.
12. What is Daddy not really good at? K: He's not really good at playing with toys. C: Playing with Bakugan.
13. What is Daddy's job? K: Fixing rockets. Taking care of rockets so they don't break. C: Fixing cars. K: Un-uh. Almost.
14. What is Daddy's favorite food? K: Fish. C: Salad. [Note that these are the same foods the boys think are MY favorites, too.]
15. What makes you proud of Daddy? C: When we listen. K: When he be's nice to us.
16. What makes Daddy proud of you? K: When we listen to him. C: When we listen.
17. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be? K: Ben 10! Ultimate Alien! Swampfire! He would be Swampfire! C: JetRay!
18. What do you and Daddy do together? K: We play a lot. Sometimes we work together C: And sometimes we fall down together. K: And sometimes we do funny stuff like spanking and pulling our ear.
19. How are you the same as Daddy? K: When he smiles when he was a kid, he was like me. He smiled like me and I thought he was me C: Cause I'm brown. K: I'll tell you what's same as you as Daddy. You have brown eyes!
20. How are you different from Daddy? K: Because we both have different skin and different hair. C: 'Cause we both have different bodies. K: I'll tell you something. You have smaller bones than Daddy. Daddy's bones are bigger than your little bones.
21. How do you know that Daddy loves you? K: Because he always says it. Connery, you can say that he always, always tells us how much he loves us. C: Because he loves us!
22. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go? K: Mexican place! C: Um, Alabama.
23. What is one thing you wish you could change about Daddy? K: I wish he would be nicer to us. I want him to say "Yes, yes, yes!" C: I wish he would be 'lover.'
24. What would Daddy do with a million dollars? K: He would buy us everything. He would buy us a lot of stuff and more stuff. C: He would buy us a DS.
25. What do you wish you could go and do with Daddy? K: I wish we could go to Target all the time. C: Flush down in the toilet. [Me: Flush WHAT down in the toilet?] C: Us.
So, Sandy, I hope you like your Father's Day trip with Connery! An all expenses paid flush down the toilet!! [And we might go to the movies, too.]
Love you, Daddy-O.
Monday, May 10, 2010
1. What is something I always say to you? C: Clean up our mess in our room. Pick up our clothes. Go potty. K: I love you.
2. What makes me happy? C: When we love on you. K: When we be nice to you and when we call you momma.
3. What makes me sad? K: When we be mean to you and hurt your feelings and hurt you and hurt Daddy. C: When she pulls my ear it makes me sad.
4. How do I make you laugh? K: When you tickle us (Tickles me) C: Tickle me!
5. What do you think I was like as a child? C: When we love on you. K: You loved on Ba. C: She liked when I was big. K: She didn't even know if she was going to have a boy or a girl.
6. How old am I? K: Can you tell me? I don't know. C: You're 2. I want you to be 2.
7. How tall am I? C: This tall. (Stretches his arms wide.) Mommy get in my hands. K: Can I measure you?
8. What is my favorite thing to do? K: Um, love on us.
9. What do I do when you’re not around? K: You give Gryphon a hug. C: She goes to work.
10. If I become famous, what will it be for? K: For us. C: For cool.
11. What am I really good at? C: Cleaning up. K: Loving on us.
12. What am I not really good at? K: Helping us. C: Hitting me.
13. What is my job? K: Teaching. You're a teacher. Come on. C: Going to your school.
14. What is my favorite food? C: Salad. K: Fish.
15. What makes you proud of me? K: That you help us and love on us. C: When we (kisses me) kiss you.
16. What makes me proud of you? K: When we do stuff that you didn't even ask us to do like make our beds without you telling us to. C: When I kiss you.
18. What do you and I do together? K: We go to the Botanical Gardens together. C: I don't know but I hurt my toe.
19. How are we the same? K: We both love each other. C: Cause I love on you.
(Sandy: How are we the same?) Cause we both have brown eyes. Cause we both have black hair. Bear skin and monkey skin. [Um...I don't know what goes through his mind.]
20. How are you and I different? K: Because you're bigger than me. And you're a girl and I'm not. And you have different color hair. C: As gwen. K: And you have bigger bones than me.
21. How do you know that I love you? K: You always say it and you act like it. C: Because I love on you. And we both have brown eyes and Daddy too.
22. Where is my favorite place to go? K: Mexican. C: McDonalds. [Actually, I don't like McD's at all. I think he WISHES that I did.] K: the place with the peanuts on the ground.
23. What is one thing you wish you could change about me? K: I wish I could change you to love me more. C: Love me more.
24. What would I do with a million dollars? K: Buy something for us. C: A [Nintendo] DS. Told you. K: Love for us. (Sandy: You can't buy love.) We can buy love. From our heart.
25. What do you wish you could go and do with me? C: Go to the store and buy a toy. K: Go and buy a DS.
Happy Mother's Day everyone!! Hope you get to 'love on' the ones you love!