Sunday, June 20, 2010

DADDY-O

So, on Father's Day, it's only fair that I ask the DADDY quiz, too, dontchathink?

25 questions about DADDY...

I started off with probably the most important question:
What makes Daddy the coolest Daddy? K: When he plays the guitar really cool like a rock n roll man. C: What I'm doing! [Playing air guitar :) ]

1. What is something Daddy always says to you? K: I will tell you something he always tells me. No! And he tells us I love you. C: He always tells me to go to my room.

2. What makes Daddy happy? K: When we kiss him and be nice to him and hug on him. C: And listen.

3. What makes Daddy sad? K: When we be mean to him and we hit him. And we have to make him spank us. C: And pull our ear.

4. How does Daddy make you laugh? K: When he does funny stuff. Like, spank hisself. C: And pull his own ear.

5. What do you think Daddy was like as a child? K: He act really good to his Momma. C: Be nice.

6. How old is Daddy? C: I don't know. K: 37

7. How tall is Daddy? C: This taller. K: Bigger than you.

8. What is Daddy's favorite thing to do? C: Be nice. K: Play with us!

9. What does Daddy do when you’re not around? C: Look around. K: I don't know. Gets us presents.

10. If Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for? K: Us. C: Playing.

11. What is Daddy really good at? K: Playing with us. C: Brushing his teeth.

12. What is Daddy not really good at? K: He's not really good at playing with toys. C: Playing with Bakugan.

13. What is Daddy's job? K: Fixing rockets. Taking care of rockets so they don't break. C: Fixing cars. K: Un-uh. Almost.

14. What is Daddy's favorite food? K: Fish. C: Salad. [Note that these are the same foods the boys think are MY favorites, too.]

15. What makes you proud of Daddy? C: When we listen. K: When he be's nice to us.

16. What makes Daddy proud of you? K: When we listen to him. C: When we listen.

17. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be? K: Ben 10! Ultimate Alien! Swampfire! He would be Swampfire! C: JetRay!

18. What do you and Daddy do together? K: We play a lot. Sometimes we work together C: And sometimes we fall down together. K: And sometimes we do funny stuff like spanking and pulling our ear.

19. How are you the same as Daddy? K: When he smiles when he was a kid, he was like me. He smiled like me and I thought he was me C: Cause I'm brown. K: I'll tell you what's same as you as Daddy. You have brown eyes!

20. How are you different from Daddy? K: Because we both have different skin and different hair. C: 'Cause we both have different bodies. K: I'll tell you something. You have smaller bones than Daddy. Daddy's bones are bigger than your little bones.

21. How do you know that Daddy loves you? K: Because he always says it. Connery, you can say that he always, always tells us how much he loves us. C: Because he loves us!

22. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go? K: Mexican place! C: Um, Alabama.

23. What is one thing you wish you could change about Daddy? K: I wish he would be nicer to us. I want him to say "Yes, yes, yes!" C: I wish he would be 'lover.'

24. What would Daddy do with a million dollars? K: He would buy us everything. He would buy us a lot of stuff and more stuff. C: He would buy us a DS.

25. What do you wish you could go and do with Daddy? K: I wish we could go to Target all the time. C: Flush down in the toilet. [Me: Flush WHAT down in the toilet?] C: Us.

So, Sandy, I hope you like your Father's Day trip with Connery! An all expenses paid flush down the toilet!! [And we might go to the movies, too.]

Love you, Daddy-O.

No comments: